Monday, November 5, 2007

KURPLUNK!


Hey Guys sorry I haven't blogged much this past week. I was just really busy being a Dad. Denise went out of town to a friends wedding so I was solo parenting. I got a taste of what I do to Denise all the time when I have to leave on the road. After that I realized how much more amazing she really is.

I played at CTR today. I actually ended up playing my song "Beautiful" for the offering song. The gal scheduled to sing lost her voice so I filled in. It went pretty good except for the big wrong chord I played in the bridge. Geeze that was embarracing! I know enough piano to be dangerous and this time it bit me. If you're asking yourself what you would do in that situation let me tell you what you do. FIND THE RIGHT CHORD AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND KEEP PLUGGING ALONG! Chances are most people (unless musical) will not even notice. Oh yeah one more thing. PRACTICE. The bible says to be ready in season and out. That really should not have happened today. Oh well I forgive myself.

Tomorrow I'm gonna blog about an idea I have about making some more music Jeff Lynne style. If you are asking who is he? Well you'll have to come back tomorrow and find out.

No comments:

Journal Archive