
So I'm in Detroit tonight. We had a great day of cruisin' through Michigan today. I've just been in the hotel room tonight hanging with Chasen. We watched the Cubs lose there first playoff game. That makes me sad. For those of you who don't know I'm a huge Cubs fan. Anybody else out there a Cub fan?
Tomorrow we are playing a morning show here in Detroit. Check back tomorrow and I'm sure it will be up on the web. Peace out people, JH
Oh also I couldn't get a pic of Touchdown Jesus, It was too dark when we left this morning.
8 comments:
i was bummed out last night. it wasn't a blowout though.
WE MISS YOU!!! You sounded great on your interviews. We (mostly Judah and Denise) are ready for you to come home now, though.
I can't wait to get home and see you guys.
They'll pull it out. no worries adam.
if it goes to 5 games, you should probably come to phoenix for game 5. just a thought
I wish. That would be awesome.
a sweep. ugh.
Well said my friend.
Post a Comment