Monday, September 24, 2007

The Weekend


Hey guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone for praying for Denise And I this past weekend. We had the awesome opportunity of leading worship at Family Worship Center of Jackson TN.

We had a workshop on Saturday where I got to help the FWOC team with the dynamics of playing together and growing tighter as a band. The band guys where all very cool and so open to suggestions. That always makes an outsider feel welcome.

We had a great time in the Lord too. We played a set of older tunes with “First Love” thrown in the mix. It seemed to be well received. I also did the old hymn “Jesus Paid It All.”

Man I love playing hymns. The words are so powerful. What are some of your favorite Hymns?

I rushed home and played at The Stirring at Hope Church On Sunday night also, so I’ve had a busy weekend. I played “First Love” and “Atmosphere” with the stirring band. It rocked. I even sang back up on a few tunes during there worship set. It’s been a great weekend.

I’ve got a ton of stuff lined up this week, more about that later……. Goodnight! JH

No comments:

Journal Archive