Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heading out

I'll be leaving tomorrow to play at Arkasas State University tomorrow night. It's a venue called "Open". If you're in the area come and check it out. 8PM. Anyone on here from Jonesboro AR? Just curious.

I went and had my car inspected today. That is a barrel of laughs. There's two lines for cars to pull in and every time I go, I always pick the longest one. It really is madding seeing that car that pulled in behind you be ten car links in front of you. I'm not bitter at all. I had two hours to just think.

Anyway, If you think about it pray for Scott and I as we travel. Scott plays guitar with me from time to time. We're gonna do an acoustic set of tunes tomorrow night. Here's the set list:

First Love
May the Lamb
Deserts into gardens
A Lion Has Roared
Atmopshere
Beautiful
Mercy Comes in like a flood


All right all you Arkansas people see you tomorrow! JH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd it go last night?

Jeremy Horn said...

It went well. Just meet alot of cool people. I ended up only doing Six tunes, so we bailed on "Beautiful." The rest of the set went okay although I forgot the lryics to one tune. How is that possible, I wrote it?

Megan Gale said...

has that happened before?

Jeremy Horn said...

no comment. :)

Megan Gale said...

you can save that info for when you write your book

Journal Archive