Hey everyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to see us at "Open" at Arkansas State University. Scott and I had a great time meeting you all. If you read this make sure you take a minute and blog and say helloI got in late last night and couldn't shut my brain off. I didn't fall asleep till 4am!!! That's what I get for eating a cheeseburger from Ihop at 11 o'clock at night.
On the way up to ASU, Scott and I missed the exit to go the Jonesboro. (By Scott and I, I mean ME.) It was raining cats and dogs out there. A buddy of mine called to check on us and said we were driving through a red spot on the weather radar. It was crazy. So we got there a few minutes late, but I have a baby so that's the story of my life these days.
5 comments:
What were the reactions to the songs? Anything beginning to work better than it was before?
You know, I alway find playing a acoustic weird. You're kind up there naked in a way. You can't hide behind loud volume, monitors and guitar amps. You are either on or your not. As far as songs go, they seemed to be well recieved. People seemed to dig Atmosphere.
I'm a goofy guy so getting up in front of people and chatting it up is always funny.
cheeseburgers at 11pm is never a good idea. try a salad!
A sald from Ihop? That's even more scary.
and by sald I mean salad.
Post a Comment