As a side note, It's really weird to be signing autographs on cds, posters and t-shirts in front of a huge "Atmosphere" back drop. It's like I have to stop and say, "Is this really Happening? I've made a real record. Cool."
We had a huge turn out for the concert. Thanks to everyone who came out to support. I got to hug a bunch of necks of people I hadn’t seen in a long time. It feels so good to know I still have great friends from the past. I heard so many kind words tonight that really blessed my heart. It just reminded me of what a blessed guy I am. God was really good to us the whole night. He is so faithful. I felt Him draw near to us on the first chord played.
Brenton Brown's worship time was great. He's a great guy as well.
Okay the best part, getting to spend time with the guys in my band. They are all so funny and great guys to hang out with. They are also amazing players. Thanks to James, Mike, Kevin, Derek and Sam, for being so awesome. And to Daniel O for adding to the laughs, and following us around with a camcorder all day. Also thanks to Izzy And Johnny D for making us sound great!
Also I must add in a big thanks to Hope Church and all the folks at The Grove for all your hard work!!! This is truly a night I’ll never forget. JH
Listen to songs from Atmosphere by clicking here! And stay tuned, as we upload galleries of photos from the concert for members only!
No comments:
Post a Comment