Today I was pretty busy in meetings and working on web content for the new site.
My buddy Izzy and I work out a few production details for the concert on Friday. I was in prayer this morning and the Lord just reminded me of what a good Father He is. He knows how to give good gifts to His children. Being Judah’s dad has really given me a deeper revelation on that. Judah doesn’t even know what to ask for sometimes but I know what he needs. If he does ask for something, I want to give it to him.
I'm reminded what Jesus said in John 15:16:
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you."
The Father is wanting to gives us what we pray if we have the right motives. I’ve been praying a lot about God opening the door to radio.
Tomorrow I’m up early to playing on Channel 3 local news morning show. That should be fun. Ahhh album promotion. What a blast!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment