Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Computer!


For those of you who don't know my computer died last week so I am typing this blog out on my new macbook. Hooray!!! It's great when you get a new computer. It's like WOW, it so much faster!! Look at all the cool stuff I can do now. So shiny and so new. It's a magicial day.

But we all know somewhere along the way it all goes wrong. One day the computer says "No I will not turn on for you, I got angry and I killed my mother board." That is a bad day. But not today my friends, not today. Viva La New Mac!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, what all did you get, I've got to get a new one next week and I'm finally moving over to the mac world, I've held out long enough? sg

Jeremy Horn said...

Man I got all the cool creative stuff. I'm an artist, what can I say?

4track said...

Mac's Rule!!!
Only way to make real music (Other than 2 inch) is with the Mac.
Congrats bro..

Jeremy Horn said...

Long Live Analog. Drums and Bass Thank You.

Adam said...

yes! me too! this new iMac rules.

Jeremy Horn said...

PC's Drool, Mac's Rule!!!

Journal Archive