Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Loop


What a great night! I absolutely love playing live. My band is soooo good! They make me sound like I know what I'm doing or something. The Loop crowd was great. They really seemed to be into the band and I. So if you came and you're reading this thanks for your support. Make sure to blog in and say hello.

So we played four songs tonight:

A Lion Has Roared
First Love
Atmopshere
Our God Reigns

Sometimes in the past, we'vd played to back tracks,(I know that's so Ashley Simpson, but really it's just clicks tracks and percussion stuff.) Anyway we just bailed on that tonight. It was so freeing. I love just being able to flow and do the spirit thing. It's great to be free of the locked in form.

Tonight I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Mr. Timmy Jones for the first time. Mike, my drummer, is outside of Nashville and can't always make it back to town to play midweek, so Timmy filled in. He is stupid good and was very gracious to help me out tonight. Thanks man. If you want to see him play go here. You will see what I'm talking about. The rest of tonight's line up was:

Derek Shipley: bass
James Joesph: Keys
Kevin Carroll: Guitar
Scott Greer : Guitar.

I need more gigs. I wanna play with these guys everyday.
Doug Peirce and the loop folks were also nice enough to feed up fajitas tonight. They were the best I've ever had. So kudos to the gal who made those. Well Done!
Beyond all of that The Holy Spirit was really tangable tonight in worship, so that was the best part.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy Horn, I love you man!!! I'm so glad to know you!

Jeremy Horn said...

Well thanks whoever you are!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy, I love the CD and have seen you several times live and at Hope. You may not remember me, but I wanted to say hello. I enjoy playing your song "A Lion Has Roared" especially when I've been practicing and need a lift. It's a fun song to play and uplifting at the same time. Thanks for writing it. Take care...

Jeremy Horn said...

Hey thanks ralph. Glad you enjoy the song! See ya around town.

Jeremy Horn said...

Hey thanks ralph. Glad you enjoy the song! See ya around town.

Jeremy Horn said...

Hey thanks ralph. Glad you enjoy the song! See ya around town.

Jeremy Horn said...

Hey thanks ralph. Glad you enjoy the song! See ya around town.

Journal Archive