
I just got into my hotel for the night. We stopped to meet folks outside Fayetteville AR and Joplin MO before coming into Springfield MO for the night.
Today was great. I got to meet a great gal in Joplin named Lisa Davis. She does the morning show At KOBC in Joplin. We when to dinner with her and her husband and ended up having a great time talking about the Lord and ministering to people in our personal lives. They are wonderful folks and very kind to have us in.
Just getting to know the guys I'm traveling with. They are two great artist named Chasen and Nate Huss. Chasen from Greenville SC and Nate is in Nashville by way of Pheonix . Great people. They both have songs on CHR radio, so listen for them or go check them out on the web.
I also discovered a new artist today Sufjan Stevens. All I can say is WOW.
Anyway like I said today rocked. I sure miss Denise and Judah though. Judah had a fever today so pray for him to be the healed of the Lord. Amen
4 comments:
Glad you're having a good time. I played with Judah yesterday. Got him to say hollaback. It was hilarious! Love ya!
Sweet. That's Hilirious.
yeah, sufjan stevens is really good. you should also check out denison witmer and rosie thomas. they play on each other's records. all are really good.
Good words.
Post a Comment