Friday, September 28, 2007

Running


Man I've been running around like crazy today trying get my loose ends tied up before I leave to go on a radio tour next week. I'll be going to 16 cities in 7 states in 5 days. Whoosh, that's alot of driving. I'd appreciate all you prayers for me and my family as I'm gone.

We have a worship event at CTR tonight at 7pm. If your in Memphis and your not busy come worship with us. See ya later, JH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is your music already being played on those stations?

About us said...

Some are, yes. KCVO in Missouri was one of the earliest stations to add "First Love" to their playlist. No doubt many if not all of the stations on the tour will be giving it a more serious listen now!

Jeremy Horn said...

Mike's right. I hope getting to sharemy heart with al these folks let's them know what I'm all about.

Journal Archive