Monday, September 10, 2007

Go!


This week has been completely incredible! I was able to play two gigs at the start of this week with my band. That is always a blast due to the fact they are all so crazy talented and fun to be with. Thanks guys.

The following day I found out that the Lord put it in the heart of a wonderful person in my church to buy me a vehicle and trailer!!! So on Wednesday I went to a car dealership to pick up a Chevy Suburban. The following day I was out in Oakland, TN picking up a brand new dual axle trailer.

Needless to say I have been more than blown away by God’s goodness to me this week. I've also being totally inspired by this person’s personal sacrifice to do all of that for me. It has been so confirming to me that I am right where God wants me and that He has truly called me to “GO!” When it’s His will, He makes the way open.

The verse from Revelation I have been claiming for this entire process of launching a music ministry/career is really coming to life:

"I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name."

I have already begun to pray over all of this and thank the Lord. I’ve been asking Him to bless this truck as it will carry me and the band to places to breathe the breathe of God over people and to minister the Holy Spirit to hearts all over the nation. God is amazing and I hope this is a testimony that God truly is a provider.

Thank You Lord!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, where's the trailer?!

Journal Archive