Monday, October 15, 2007

Tom petty and the Heartbreakers


Denise and I went to see the new Tom Petty Documentary tonight. It was a one night only thing. It was sooo good. They are the best band I've ever seen live. I've seen them three times. Everytime they blew my mind. If you are even remotely a fan, go get the Dvd. It's Four and a half hours long so make some time but it's worth it.

Anyway I hoping to be coming to a city near you soon. Not playing much this month but hopefully that will change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dog, I'm jealous, you'll have to tell me all about it. sg

Jeremy Horn said...

Yeah we got to go. It comes out tomorrow on DVD come over tomorrow night. I'm watching the second half.

Anonymous said...

You guys din't stay for the whole thing? Or is the second half just so rocking that you have to see it again? I might just take you up on that invite. I'll holla atcha tomorrow. I should get the strat back on Friday, the guy was excited about doing it. sg

Anonymous said...

where was it playing? and why only one night! dang it!

Jeremy Horn said...

It was at the paradiso. But fear not it came out on DVD today.

Journal Archive